Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

to the guy beleow me

blackplastic, to switch weapons use e and q or scroll with mouse

Gateway II Gateway II

hard

cool game, kinda creepy. too hard

Rail of War Rail of War

too difficult

Getting started takes too long...

StarCraft FA 5 StarCraft FA 5

not my type

i dont really like sci fi games...except star wars battlefront 1 and 2... im more of into WoW anyways

Drakojan Skies Aco (Full) Drakojan Skies Aco (Full)

Pretty kewl

Wow..im surprised...the boss battles are actually fun. Nice range of characters, ships, weapons, and secondary weapons. This 0wNz

-Red- -Red-

Not that good.........

Only style got a good score because its very original. Not interactive, same crap over and over and over. Add new weps and a shop.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

WOOOOT! THIS IS AWESOME

A little too hard, but awesome! The graphics are detailed. Hes like a paladin, hes holy, and he kicks ass! Good style. Very violent. Interactivity is good due to the little kids. I gave 8 to humor because its funny when you kill little kids......especially with a gun they gave you.

- Spin Swim - {Blue} - Spin Swim - {Blue}

okay.....

It gets too hard when it shifts. The warning helps, but sometimes you dont see openings in the corner and its too late.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

ZOMG ULTRA PWNAGE

Very nice! The grass graphics got you a 10. It was very original , earning a 10 in style. SOrry, i played with sound down, i didnt get to hear it. Violence was ...okay. The shop got a 10 in interactivity. Nice kinds of bombs and miner trucks. No humor. Overall 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Fun

I enjoy this game and the one before this. Good job. I put 0 on humor because...its not meant to be funny. The sound of guns is also kind of too sharp, so I gave it 5.